All 137 art Reviews

Parrots Parrots

Have you ever played world of warcraft? There is a pirate dungeon where at the end of the dungeon, you board a pirate ship to get the boss, and you are walking across this windy boardwalk to get to the ship. Well as you are walking around this board walk, the pirate ship is shooting cannon balls at you and there are parrots flying overhead doing Ariel strikes down on you and attacking you.... THAT is when you truly hate parrots

R.I.P. Prince R.I.P. Prince

beautiful, what a lovely tribute.... RIP....

But I can't help but feel that this needs some.... purple rain, purple rain....

BiggCaZv2 responds:

I certainly would if only I had the time. I legit stopped what I was doing after I got the news and got right to work.

Advenure Person Advenure Person

This is not a knight.

karma bitch.

Watkin Tudor Jones (Ninja) Watkin Tudor Jones (Ninja)

awesome clay work! what kind of clay did you use? Where did you get the air drying clay from?

b0em responds:

I used DAS clay for this, switched over to Sculpey for my smaller projects these days. Got the clay at a general hobby store here in the Netherlands. Thanks for the review!

Clay charms Clay charms

very cute!!!

The Sky is The Limit The Sky is The Limit

very well done! beautiful!

ManuelTacoface responds:

Thanks for the support, man! And be sure to hit that follow button as well!

Radical Radish Radical Radish

Your shading is very good. the background tendrils would have looked better being darker like the rest of the drawing I think. The body, face, shoes, arms are well done and well shaded.

Rick & Morty vs The Pocket Eaters. Rick & Morty vs The Pocket Eaters.

this looked great!

TheGrayHound9 responds:

Thank you it took me about 3 weeks to do .

Bobs Burgers Bobs Burgers

wow, that looks like a crazy psychopathic chef who secretly grinds up dead bodies from mort's mortuary and makes them into hamburger... and yet-- the look in his eyes says that he grinds up his live customers into hamburger meat... decisions, decisions.

Shadow-Elf responds:

Thats a very interesting way to look at this, and honestly I love it!! lol Nice little story to go behind the picture!:)

MONKEYCHAIN MONKEYCHAIN

looks great! what did you use to make this? clay of some kind?

b0em responds:

Thanks! Yes, I used Super Sculpey Firm for this one, great for small details. Painted it with acrylics and some coating spray!