Christmas cat Christmas cat

scary as hell!

Bort Simpon Bort Simpon

regardless of the animation and process put into this, the context, the atomosphere, the fact that you literally took the time to animate someone defecating their pants..... It just washes away any respect I might have had towards the work presented in this animation. Society and most of us have standards-- maybe you should too?

I've been an avid simpsons fan for many years. However I do feel that their more recent episodes have been utter BS. But I don't need an animation literally visualizing that for me. I can do that myself, in a more cleaner context.

I would enjoy to see more cleaner work from you and maybe not so sexually induced and without shit... if possible.

Animator vs. Animation IV Animator vs. Animation IV

start to finish, absolutely beautiful and wonderful! Favorited this! just great!

Fooendship Fooendship

the "chicken nugget" I thought was a cookie, lol! or a pickle. I wasn't sure. Very strange ending. But still amusing

BillPremo responds:

When I was almost done with it and showing some friends to see how they reacted some thought he was a meat ball or a lemon. I wish I had communicated that he was a chicken nugget in a better way like through dialogue but I had a set deadline and I had to get it out on time. The credits are set up the way they are partially so people can identify the characters. But after the fact I think it adds more mystery or uncertainty to the character overall. Thanks for the review!

Mortal Kombat Angry Birds Mortal Kombat Angry Birds

Wonderful job! great claymation!

The Kelpie The Kelpie

favorited this! OMG! it was amazingly funny! outrageous! I especially loved the blue screaming tongued blob monster-- and then it exploded! LOL! funny all the way baby! love it!

Raw Latex 2 Raw Latex 2

You know what?-- this is epic. How epic? This animation is so epic that I'm giving it a 5 star rating AND a smashing review without even viewing it.... WHY???
Two words: sexual-lobster. *school girl giggle* Another two words: Greasy Moose. *awww yeah*

That's why.

I have watched your movies from a far.. literally from across the galaxies, but I digress.
My point is that all of your submissions, your animations--- they are epic, the bees knees, just vomit educingly amazing. So I will give you a high 5 and a 5 star rating-- today--- without even watching you animation... and you know what else?
I will come back and watch your video this weekend, and off in the distance... you will hear my tears of joy. Because this is epic, and rightfully you are epic as well.
Good day good sir, my hat is ever tipped towards your graces.

this rant was brought to you by the good people of starbucks and their amazing energy drinks

Sexual-Lobster responds:

wow, well i hope this lived up to your high expectations.

Hands Hands

that was great!

The Man Who Won't Rhyme The Man Who Won't Rhyme

It was really good. The story was kind of confusing at first, but then it came together at the end. I kind of had a hard time relating the using of rhyming and verse w/ a gay relationship. It was very moving though and sad at the end. It's sad to think that there are people out there who live in fear of what others think and the criticism. It's sad that people have to hide themselves from other out of fear and worry. It's sad that our society and world pushes us into the corner and makes us afraid to speak our mind or express ourselves. It's sad that people have to repress who they are for fear of dying at someone else's hand. Life is cruel. We will never attain any kind of peace within ourselves. Always doomed to greed and bloodshed. And the people who look past that and try to make the world better, are shot down and called out. Being different leads us to unique lives and paths, but being different from one another is what causes so much of our conflict with each other.

Action Bunnies 5 Action Bunnies 5

That was awesome! Very funny and good character flow and jab!
I didn't actually externally laugh, but I did smile on several occasions and snort air from my nostrils a few times. So I would say, job well done!!