Christmas cat Christmas cat

scary as hell!

Bort Simpon Bort Simpon

regardless of the animation and process put into this, the context, the atomosphere, the fact that you literally took the time to animate someone defecating their pants..... It just washes away any respect I might have had towards the work presented in this animation. Society and most of us have standards-- maybe you should too?

I've been an avid simpsons fan for many years. However I do feel that their more recent episodes have been utter BS. But I don't need an animation literally visualizing that for me. I can do that myself, in a more cleaner context.

I would enjoy to see more cleaner work from you and maybe not so sexually induced and without shit... if possible.

Animator vs. Animation IV Animator vs. Animation IV

start to finish, absolutely beautiful and wonderful! Favorited this! just great!

Rocket Science Rocket Science

wonderful Game!

I had a lot of fun playing this game, it was captivating and fun!

Kudos!

Journal Journal

I like it! Just as you said it is a cute little tune! Would be great as a theme song in a mobile phone game app!

Parrots Parrots

Have you ever played world of warcraft? There is a pirate dungeon where at the end of the dungeon, you board a pirate ship to get the boss, and you are walking across this windy boardwalk to get to the ship. Well as you are walking around this board walk, the pirate ship is shooting cannon balls at you and there are parrots flying overhead doing Ariel strikes down on you and attacking you.... THAT is when you truly hate parrots

R.I.P. Prince R.I.P. Prince

beautiful, what a lovely tribute.... RIP....

But I can't help but feel that this needs some.... purple rain, purple rain....

BiggCaZv2 responds:

I certainly would if only I had the time. I legit stopped what I was doing after I got the news and got right to work.

Advenure Person Advenure Person